The Italian luxury women’s footwear company that also produces a limited range of handbags and other accessories is working with a group of select influencers on a new digital communication venture named “srStories.”. The protagonists of this project are real women who are photographed at home wearing clothes that portray their unique personal style and wearing Sergio Rossi’s sr1 sabot, a staple Sergio Rossi peep-toe mule with gold-tone logo adornment at uppers, tonal stitching throughout and covered block heels. The content generated throughout this campaign will be also available at Sergio Rossis’s website and Instagram page.
- Who are the women behind the campaign?
- Claire Distenfeld, founder of Fivestory; (@claire_fivestory)
- Shiona Turini, international fashion and celebrity style consultant, who has worked with Beyoncé; (@shionat)
- Giorgia Tordini, cofounder of the Attico fashion brand; (@giorgiatordini)
- Alexa Hirschfeld, entrepreneur, cofounder and president of Paperless Post; (@paperlesspost)
- Tamu McPherson street-style photographer; (@tamumcpherson)
- Lucia Echavarria, the creative force behind Magnetic Midnight; (@magnetic-midnight)
The protagonist of this campaign are successful women who come from very diverse industry backgrounds, but they are real fans of Sergio Rossi shoes, don’t take themselves too seriously; and thus represent the brand perfectly.
Riccardo Sciutto, chief executive officer of Sergio Rossi explained that their goal was “to have an emotional element to show the direction of the brand, and these are real customers who enjoy the label. This project shows the evolution of social media through real people. These are real women, entrepreneurs who express self-confidence. They have a point of view, they are modern and lead an active life.” With this campaign they wanted to depict real lifestyle pictures, nothing too overdone that looks fake. A genuine fan of the brand can generate better messages than mega celebrities a Sergio Rossi understands social media very well.
Content strategist for Brand Ambassador App.